Global Marketplace Leader Concierge Auctions Set To Auction 27 Luxury Properties In June/July, Most Selling Without Reserve; Firm Unveils 7 New Properties In Lineup As Bidding Begins For Global Summer Portfolio
A private Vail Valley, Colorado ranch; 60-acre Big Sky, Montana retreat; and over 3,800 deeded acre cattle and horse ranch in Wyoming are among the newest offerings
Jun 22, 2017
NEW YORK, June 22, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- New York City-based luxury real estate marketplace Concierge Auctions is officially kicking off the first days of summer by adding seven new and diverse luxury real estate properties to its June/July lineup of 27 total opportunities. Spanning the United States and Europe, additional offerings include a private Colorado ranch located on more than 35 acres in Vail Valley; a 60-acre Montana retreat with nearly 23,000 square feet of living space in Big Sky; and a working cattle and horse ranch in Wyoming with residential development opportunities. The newest opportunities are in addition to those in the Summer Portfolio Sale, which includes a collection of 19 global properties targeting Chinese buyers that are currently selling via the firm's custom mobile bidding app. Bidding is scheduled to end on June 29th. Bidders may participate from any continent worldwide via the Concierge app for all sales in and outside of the Portfolio.
"It's officially summer, and Concierge Auctions has a pipeline of luxury properties perfect for the season. Each property in our expanded lineup offers extraordinary amenities, unique architecture, and features certain to attract sophisticated first, second, and even third home buyers globally," stated Laura Brady, president and founder of Concierge Auctions. "Between these offerings and the 19 properties in our curated Summer Portfolio Sale set to auction next week, your dream home is just a click away. We encourage people to download our mobile app to place their winning bid, or to watch the excitement of bidding now underway."
Concierge Auctions' June/July lineup features:
Club at Cordillera, Vail Valley, CO — July 11, 2017
Elk Ridge Ranch Estate | 909 Ute Forest Lane
Located in the exclusive Ute Forest Community on more than 35 acres of woods and meadows, the Elk Ridge Ranch Estate is an over 8,000-square-foot private mountain retreat with four bedrooms, a custom kitchen, formal dining room, an office/library, and an elevator. Featuring a temperature-controlled wine-tasting room that holds 3,000 bottles, the property also offers an automated, 416-square-foot greenhouse patterned after the famed Louvre Pyramid and an expansive outdoor patio with a built-in gas grill, fireplace, and fire pit.
Additional details include Brazilian granite and stone finishes, Indonesian wood panels, Vietnamese tiles, integrated waxed plaster wall treatments, wrought iron gates designed by local artist Tim Bennedict, and custom-designed book shelves.
"We wanted to create a multi-generational family retreat with privacy, accessibility, and security. A friend told us about Ute Forest, and we eventually bought and built our dream house on this incredible 35-acre site," stated Karin Weber, who is selling the home with her husband, Robert. "It has been a joy to live here; a place where we've entertained not only family and friends but also philanthropic events, which was extremely important to us given our community ties. Regrettably, health concerns necessitate our downsizing and moving to the next chapter. We know the next owners will cherish this special site as much as we have."
Ideally situated in the village of Edwards in Vail Valley, the Elk Ridge Ranch Estate is located just minutes from a variety of outdoor activities including world-class skiing, golfing, hiking, fly fishing, and horseback riding. Residency also includes a one-year membership with full golf privileges at the nearby esteemed Club at Cordillera.
Previously listed for $5.9 million, the home will sell Without Reserve in cooperation with Andie Ohde of LIV Sotheby's International Realty.
Big Sky, Montana – July 20, 2017
The Big EZ Estate | 7000 Beaver Creek Road
Set on approximately 60 acres with panoramic views of the Gallatin Mountain Range, The Big EZ Estate is a private, fully-furnished retreat offering nearly 23,000 square feet of living space including 13 bedrooms, 15 bathrooms, caretaker's quarters, and a barn.
Featuring award-winning architectural design, the main home boasts classic western-style furnishings; nine fireplaces; a recently renovated kitchen, and expansive dining area; a great room with panoramic mountain views; a fully-equipped gym and massage room; and "The Big Idea Room", an expansive game room with a pool table and game tables. Outdoor amenities include a croquet/bocce court, lounge area, and two fully-stocked trout ponds.
The estate is ideally situated just one hour to renowned Yellowstone National Park, and also offers easy access to world-class golfing, fly-fishing, hiking, and cross-country skiing.
Previously listed at $7.5 million, The Big EZ Estate will sell Without Reserve in cooperation with Martha Johnson of Montana Living ~ Big Sky Real Estate.
Dayton/Sheridan Area, Wyoming – July 27, 2017
Horseshoe Ranch is a working cattle and horse ranch set on more than 3,800 deeded (4,680 total) acres. Perfect for large family gatherings, corporate retreats, or future development, the property consists of a 4,745-square-foot main house, three private guest cabins, three barns, and equipment storage. Elk, wild turkeys, moose, deer, and trout walk the grounds. Additional property amenities include a nine-hole golf course and access to miles of hiking and horseback riding trails, hunting, and fishing.
Located just 10 minutes from Dayton and its modern conveniences in Sheridan County, Horseshoe Ranch lies at the junction of the Tongue and Little Tongue Rivers, with the picturesque Bighorn Mountains as its backdrop. A unique investment opportunity, Horseshoe Ranch is also approved for residential development.
"The eastern face of the Bighorns has been the pick of the litter for discerning buyers since Wyoming became a state. Water, climate and location — the ranch has it all," stated the seller, Ron Vanderhoef. "My decision to auction the ranch was made to bring the greatest global exposure to an amazing ranch property. Ultimately, we're looking for a successful sale in a condensed timeframe in order to move on to what's next for my family and I."
"Horseshoe Ranch is blessed with great water amenities bordering both the Little Tongue and the South Fork of the Little Tongue Rivers, from which it receives abundant deeded water rights," stated Co-Listing Agent Billy Long of Ranch Marketing Associates. "Further, Dayton enjoys the mildest and most desirable climate anywhere in Wyoming, and its unique location tucked up against the Bighorn Mountains affords the utmost in privacy and accessibility. It's one of the most unique and diverse ranch properties I have ever seen."
Previously listed for $17.5 million, Horseshoe Ranch will sell Without Reserve in cooperation with Long and Matt Johnston of Ranch Marketing Associates.
Additional upcoming auctions include:
- Pau, Pyrénées-Atlantiques, France — Château Roquehort | Route de Cardesse 64360 — June 22, 2017
- In cooperation with Joanne Davey of French Character Homes.
- Currently Listed at €2.945 million. Selling Without Reserve.
- North Shore Long Island, New York — Pink Gardens | 27 Danton Lane — June 22, 2017
- In cooperation with Frances Covello and Katie Cuddeback of Daniel Gale Sotheby's International Realty.
- Previously Listed at $3.695 million. Selling At or Above $2.75 million.
- New England, Maine — 229 US Route 1 — June 27, 2017
- In cooperation with Rita Feeney of F.O. Bailey Real Estate.
- Previously Listed at $2.8 million. Selling Without Reserve.
- Lower Hudson Valley, New York — 201 Moog Road — June 30, 2017
- In cooperation with Jerry Albanese and Vicki Albanese of Indian Brook Properties.
- Previously Listed at $2.9 million. Selling Without Reserve.
- Tuxedo Park, New York — Sunset Point | 262 Tuxedo Road — July 5, 2017
- In cooperation with Cindy Booth Van Schaack of Towne & Country Properties | Sotheby's International Realty.
- Previously Listed for $3.4 million. Selling Without Reserve.
Summer Portfolio Sale (June 28-29) auctions include:
- New York, New York — The Ritz-Carlton Residences | 10 West Street, Penthouse 2C
- In cooperation with Herbert Chou of Warburg Realty.
- Previously Listed for $14.495 million. Selling Without Reserve.
- Dallas/Fort Worth Area, Texas — Champ d'Or | 1851 Turbeville Road
- In cooperation with Kyle Crews of Allie Beth Allman & Associates.
- Original Built Cost of $52 million. Selling Without Reserve. Opening Bid Range: $5.5 million to $10 million.
- Koro Island, Fiji — Matana Plantation
- Previously Listed for $18.995 million. Selling Without Reserve.
- Greenwich, Connecticut — 822 North Street
- In cooperation with Francine Ehrlich of Sotheby's International Realty.
- Previously Listed for $7.25 million. Selling Without Reserve. Current Bid: $3.95 million. Asking Bid: $4.2 million.
- Denver Area, Colorado — Eagle's Nest | 7 Eagle Point Lane
- In cooperation with Linda Behr and Josh Behr of LIV Sotheby's International Realty.
- Currently Listed for $7.9 million. Selling Without Reserve.
- Jackson Hole Area, Wyoming — The Ranch | 640 Clearwater Lane
- In cooperation with Pamela Renner of Jackson Hole Sotheby's International Realty.
- Previously Listed for $40 million. Selling with a $15 million Reserve. Pre-sale Estimate: $20 million to $26 million.
- Jupiter, Florida — 209 Bears Club Drive
- Located in The Bear's Club, created and designed by Jack and Barbara Nicklaus.
- In cooperation with Mark Griffin of The Bear's Club Sotheby's International Realty.
- Previously Listed for $12.5 million. Selling At or Above $6.95 million.
- Vero Beach, Florida — 2150 S A1A
- In cooperation with Clark French, Cindy O'Dare, and Richard Boga of Premier Estate Properties.
- Currently Listed for $20 million. Selling Without Reserve.
- Vero Beach, Florida — 1880 South A1A
- In cooperation with Clark French, Cindy O'Dare, and Richard Boga of Premier Estate Properties.
- Originally Listed at $6.9 million. Selling Without Reserve.
- West Coast, Michigan — The Dunes | 20 Peppers Trail
- In cooperation with Andrea Crossman of Coldwell Banker Woodland Schmidt.
- Previously Listed for $8.475 million. Selling Without Reserve.
- Bergen County, New Jersey — 142 Hoover Drive
- In cooperation with Igor Beyder of Beyder & Co.
- Currently Listed for $7.788 million. Selling Without Reserve.
- Vanua Levu, Fiji — Navodo Bay
- In cooperation with Philip Toogood #0038 of Bayleys Real Estate.
- Previously Listed for $8.8 million. Selling Without Reserve.
- Queenstown, Maryland — Penderyn Estate | 300 Wye Narrows Drive
- In cooperation with Cliff Meredith of Meredith Fine Properties.
- Previously Listed for $7.7 million. Selling At or Above $3.5 million.
- Dallas/Fort Worth Area, Texas — Mariposa del Lago | 7941 Summit Cove
- In cooperation with John Zimmerman of Briggs Freeman Sotheby's International Realty.
- Currently Listed for $4.449 million. Selling Without Reserve.
- Los Cabos, Baja California Sur, Mexico — Casa Bellamar and Lot
- In cooperation with Janet Jensen of The Agency.
- Casa Bellamar: Previously Listed for $3.5 million. Lot: Previously Listed for $850,000. Selling Without Reserve Separately or Collectively.
- Beaver Creek, Colorado — 63 Avondale Lane, #R3
- In cooperation with Barbara Scrivens and Malia Cox Nobrega of LIV Sotheby's International Realty.
- Never Before Offered for Sale. Selling Without Reserve.
- Calgary, Canada — The Estate Penthouse | #2420 720-13th Avenue SW
- In cooperation with Gordon Ross of RE/MAX.
- Previously Listed for $2.325 million. Selling Without Reserve.
- Tryall Club, Jamaica — Villa Annabella
- In cooperation with Richard Boga of Premier Estate Properties.
- Previously Listed for $5 million. Selling Without Reserve.
Concierge Auctions offers a commission to the buyers' representing real estate agents. See Auction Terms and Conditions for full details. For more information on any of these auctions, or if you have a remarkable property to submit for consideration to the Concierge Auctions platform, call 212.202.2940.
About Concierge Auctions
Concierge Auctions is the largest luxury real estate marketplace in the world. Powered by state-of-the-art technology, the company has generated over $1 billion in sales and is active in 37 US states/territories and 15 countries. Concierge curates the best properties globally, matches them with qualified buyers, and facilitates transparent, market-driven transactions in an expedited timeframe. The firm owns what is arguably the most valuable, ultra-high-net-worth client list in real estate and has been named one of America's fastest-growing companies by Inc. Magazine for the past three years.
SOURCE Concierge Auctions