Concierge Auctions Kicks Off The New Year With 10 Auction Opportunities From Around The World
Leading luxury real estate marketplace to execute sales across five countries
Jan 6, 2017
NEW YORK, Jan. 6, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- New York City-based luxury real estate marketplace Concierge Auctions is kicking off the new year in style with 10 diverse luxury real estate opportunities. The impressive lineup — which spans two US states, Costa Rica, Israel, Italy, and the United Kingdom — will sell via the firm's Instant Gavel app, which allows potential buyers to bid in real-time from anywhere in the world. The diverse January offerings include a Costa Rican villa; a coveted Ritz-Carlton Residences penthouse in Tel Aviv; and several flats in the heart of London.
"We're starting off the new year right with a strong lineup of one-of-a-kind, incomparable properties — all of which are located in distinct parts of the world — that are sure to meet the luxury lifestyle buyers dream of," stated Concierge Auctions President and Founder Laura Brady. "We invite potential buyers globally to take advantage of these rare opportunities and turn their dreams into a reality this year."
Concierge Auctions' January 2017 lineup features:
Montezuma, Costa Rica — January 31, 2017
Offering seamless indoor/outdoor living across 13 acres of vegetation, Villa Paraiso is situated on Costa Rica's Nicoya Peninsula and overlooks the Pacific Ocean. Designed by renowned architect Ronald Zurcher, the 16,408-square-foot compound is comprised of a Spanish-style main villa; a three-suite, cliffside studio; and staff quarters. In addition to its infinity-edge pool, horse stables, and auto court built to accommodate helicopter service, the property also features a custom 300-foot suspension bridge for strolls to the nearby beach and Montezuma village.
Previously listed for $6.5 million, the property will sell without reserve in cooperation with Michael Grady of The Agency.
"We worked closely with the architect for two years to build our dream home in order to combine a Spanish, colonial style with a Mediterranean feel, and it was worth every minute. With the surrounding Costa Rican jungle and panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean, there is nowhere in the world where you can take a break from your life and enjoy the things you love most better than you can here," stated the seller, Mickey Novak. "While the property is incredibly private, it is a mere five-minute walk to the nearby beach and village of Montezuma via the property's private suspension bridge. The home has been the epitome of 'pura vida.' We expect great interest in the auction, as it offers buyers a once-in-a-lifetime chance to purchase not only a luxury home, but also adopt its unique lifestyle."
Tel Aviv, Israel — January 19, 2017
The Ritz-Carlton Residences, Herzliya, Penthouse
Located along the Mediterranean coast within the exclusive, five-star Ritz-Carlton Residences in Tel Aviv — one of only nine standalone Ritz-Carlton-branded residential communities in the world — this penthouse features two bedrooms, two-and-a-half-bathrooms and an open floor plan with floor-to-ceiling windows and an expansive balcony with panoramic coastal views. Residents enjoy access to the hotel's exclusive five-star amenities including in-residence dining, a rooftop pool, multi-level spa, fitness center, concierge service, and valet parking.
Previously listed for 16 million Shekels, the reserve on this 110-square-meter penthouse has been lowered 35 percent to 10.5 million Shekels (approximately $2.7 million) in cooperation with Roni Yahav of Israel Sotheby's International Realty. Bidding is currently taking place via the Instant Gavel app until January 19th.
London, England — January 19, 2017
16 Redcliffe Square, Chelsea, SW10
Located in one of Chelsea's most coveted neighborhoods, this beautifully-restored 130-square-meter (1,400-square-foot) apartment features two en-suite bedrooms and a private courtyard garden. Currently listed with an asking bid of £1.5 million, the next bid to meet the asking price will win. Bidding is currently taking place via the Instant Gavel app until January 19th.
London, England — January 19, 2017
Bristol House 67 Lower Sloane Street, Chelsea, SW1
This three-bedroom, three-bathroom, 130-square-meter (1,400-square-foot) residence is located in the heart of Chelsea within a secure portered block, just to the south of Sloane Square. Currently listed with an asking bid of £2.3 million, the next bid to meet the asking price will win. Bidding is currently taking place via the Instant Gavel app until January 19th.
Additional upcoming auctions include:
- Tel Aviv, Israel — Ramat Aviv Gimel Penthouse | Shlomo Ben Yosef Street — Bidding is currently taking place via the Instant Gavel app until January 19th.
- In cooperation with Israel Sotheby's International Realty; Roni Yahav.
- Estimated to sell at auction 15 million – 20 million Shekels (approximately $3.75 million – $5 million).
- London, England — Two Additional Prime Central Flats — Bidding is currently taking place via the Instant Gavel app until January 19th.
- 59 Cadogan Gardens, Chelsea, SW3
- Currently listed with an asking bid of £1.6 million; the next bid to meet the asking price wins.
- 23 Porchester Square, Bayswater, W2
- Currently listed with an asking bid of £1.1 million; the next bid to meet the asking price wins.
- 59 Cadogan Gardens, Chelsea, SW3
- Venice, Italy — Piano Nobile at the Palazzo Molin — Bidding is currently taking place via the Instant Gavel app until January 19th.
- In cooperation with Venice Sotheby's International Realty.
- Estimated to sell at auction between €3 million – €4.5 million.
- Elm Grove, WI — 1505 Greenway Terrace — Bidding is currently taking place via the Instant Gavel app until January 19th.
- In cooperation with First Weber Realtors; Curt Trau.
- Previously Listed for $5.2 million. Selling at or above $2.5 million.
- Colorado Springs, CO — 4 Berthe Circle — Bidding taking place via the Instant Gavel app on January 31st.
- In cooperation with Broadmoor Properties; Tim Sheridan and Michael Raedel.
- Previously Listed for $1.975 million. Selling Without Reserve.
Concierge Auctions offers a commission to the buyers' representing real estate agents. See Auction Terms and Conditions for full details. For more information on any of these auctions, or if you have a remarkable property to submit for consideration to the Concierge Auctions platform, call 212.202.2940.
About Concierge Auctions
New York-based Concierge Auctions is the dominant marketplace for buying and selling the world's finest properties. Since its founding in 2008, Concierge's business has spanned 35 US states and 17 countries, resulting in over $1 billion in sales and many record-setting transactions. Concierge conducts a majority of its auctions through its custom mobile Instant Gavel® application, which can be downloaded from the Apple and Android app stores. Concierge recently received the "Best Overall Marketing" award from Who's Who in Luxury Real Estate, a global collection of more than 130,000 real estate professionals in more than 60 countries, and has been named one of America's fastest-growing companies by Inc. Magazine for the past three years.
SOURCE Concierge Auctions