Concierge Auctions Unveils Its Newest Fall Lineup With 18 Opportunities In The United States, Europe And The South Pacific
Offerings include a contemporary Venice palazzo; a technologically advanced California compound; and a European manor c1755 in Pennsylvania
Oct 4, 2016
NEW YORK, Oct. 4, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- New York City-based luxury real estate auction marketplace Concierge Auctions, the preeminent platform for buyers, sellers and real estate agents globally, has announced its impressive October/November lineup including 18 exclusive opportunities across the United States, Europe and the South Pacific. The majority of the newly announced inventory will sell without reserve via the firm's Instant Gavel app. The lineup includes a contemporary palazzo in Venice; a technologically advanced compound in California; and a European-style manor originally constructed in 1755 in Pennsylvania.
"This October, Concierge Auctions is full of treats as our auction block is on the rise," stated Concierge Auctions President and Founder Laura Brady. "Potential buyers are now privy to one-of-a-kind, incomparable opportunities through our curated inventory of A-list properties. In just the next five weeks we're offering 18 chances to own iconic real estate in different parts of the world, sure to fit one's lifestyle."
Concierge Auctions' October/November 2016 lineup features:
Venice, Italy — October 27, 2016
The Piano Nobile | Palazzo Molin
Live la dolce vita (the sweet life) in The Piano Nobile at the Palazzo Molin, a 15th century contemporary residence located in the heart of unique and picturesque Venice. Offering breathtaking canal views on both sides, and four outdoor patios, the six-bedroom, five-bathroom palazzo is located in one of this city's most iconic Gothic buildings. Structural traceries and quatrefoil windows give the façade an intricate, weightless quality, framing the modern interior space which boasts high ceilings and ample gallery wall space. Venice, the capital of northern Italy's Veneto region, is built on more than 100 small islands in a lagoon in the Adriatic Sea and has no roads, just canals. This property is located along the Barcaroli Canal, just a short walk to Piazza San Marco and Grand Canal and a 25-minute water taxi to Venice Marco Polo International Airport.
Previously listed for €7.7 million, the property will sell at or above €4.5 million in cooperation with Venice Sotheby's International Realty.
Orinda, CA — October 27, 2016
10 Winding Lane
Ideally set upon nearly nine hilltop acres in sunny Orinda, named one of the 'top friendliest communities' by Forbes, 10 Winding Lane is California living at its finest. Hand-forged iron gates grace the entrance of the more than 23,000-square-foot compound, which is comprised of three structures: a six-bedroom, 10-bathroom main residence; a carriage house with a banquet hall, five-car garage and car wash station; and a state-of-the-art sports complex replete with tennis, bocce, racquetball, and squash courts; a gym; rock climbing wall; steam room; sauna; yoga center; and spa. Technologically advanced, the estate is partially powered by a collection of automated solar panels, and its security and lighting systems can be controlled remotely or by touch screen panels found throughout. The private property also enjoys a resort-style pool and spa with a separate pool house, rolling hills, water gardens, towering oaks and meandering walking trails, all in close proximity to San Francisco.
Previously listed for $22.5 million, the property will sell without reserve in cooperation with Mark Attarha, Lauren Holloway and Rick Merritt of Bay Sotheby's International Realty.
"10 Winding Lane is quintessential Northern California living," Attarha stated. "Ideally located just 20 minutes from San Francisco, the estate is private, serene and brimming with technology features – all of which appeal to savvy buyers who understand and appreciate its comfort and beauty. We expect great interest in the auction, both here and abroad."
Malvern, PA — October 28, 2016
221 Spring Road
Idyllic gardens and English country elegance describe 221 Spring Road, an 18,517-square-foot manor home located in Pennsylvania's scenic Chester County — a quiet community in close proximity to Philadelphia by train. Built to entertain, the stone structure of the 18.8-acre estate, originally built in 1755, was expanded upon in 2002 by noted American architect R. Brognard Okie to include bespoke finishes, stonework restoration and Parisian wood paneling. In addition to its six bedrooms and 11 bathrooms, the European-style estate also offers seven fireplaces, an imported French floating limestone staircase, tennis and basketball courts, a pool, pond and 17th-century fountain.
Currently listed for $9.985 million, the property will sell without reserve in cooperation with Melodie Kahr of Kurfiss Sotheby's International Realty and Niki Higgins of Douglas Elliman Real Estate.
"Set amid beautifully planned formal gardens, stone retaining walls and rolling lawns, this stone and frame European-style manor home is grand in scale but offers intimate spaces for casual living," Kahr stated. "The auction is sure to attract sophisticated buyers who will appreciate its attention to detail."
"You get a unique opportunity when you start anew with a very old farmhouse. We took everything down to the original walls and we built from there," added the seller, Mike Kirby. "Not only do you have this endless natural setting that is completely private, but you can go from being very active to just relaxing. It's just a beautiful place to be."
Additional upcoming auctions include:
- Emerald Coast, Pensacola, Florida — 19 Wharf Avenue — October 5, 2016
- In cooperation with The Mark Lee Team at Levin Rinke Realty.
- Previously Listed for $3.5 million. Selling Without Reserve.
- Rancho Santa Fe, CA — Hacienda de las Palmas | 16270 Via de la Valle — October 6, 2016
- In cooperation with Seth O'Byrne of Pacific Sotheby's International Realty
- Previously Listed for $19.995 million. Selling Without Reserve.
- Lake Champlain, Vermont — 1 Cedar Island — October 12, 2016
- In cooperation with Kathy O'Brien of Four Season's Sotheby's International Realty.
- Previously Listed for $1.7 million. Selling At or Above $850,000.
- Dallas, Texas — Casa Belle Vista | 3816 Turtle Creek Drive — October 12, 2016
- In cooperation with Kelly Watson of Keller Williams Realty Urban Dallas.
- Previously Listed for $8.9 million. Selling Without Reserve.
- Las Vegas, Nevada — The Versailles Penthouse | 360 East Desert Inn Road, #1902 — October 18, 2016
- In cooperation with Kristen Routh-Silberman of Synergy Sotheby's International Realty.
- Previously Listed for $4.88 million. Selling Without Reserve.
- Colorado Springs, CO — MesaCrest | 44 Polo Drive — October 20, 2016
- In cooperation with Trish Ingels of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Rocky Mountain
- Previously Listed for $5.75 million. Selling Without Reserve.
- Shoal Creek, AL — 7 Montagel Way — October 26, 2016
- In cooperation with Pam Ausley of Re/Max Southern Homes
- Currently Listed for $9.9 million. Selling At or Above $4 million.
- Denver, Colorado — 12612 White Deer Drive — October 27, 2016
- In cooperation with Sallie Egan Grewe and Julie Egan of The Kentwood Company of Cherry Creek LLC.
- Previously Listed for $4 million. Selling Without Reserve.
- Lebanon, Connecticut — 716 Beaumont Hwy — October 28, 2016
- In cooperation with Sherri Milkie of William Pitt Sotheby's International Realty.
- Selling At or Above $750,000.
- Water Mill, NY — 240 Blank Lane — October 28, 2016
- In cooperation with Vanessa Mothes, Bryan Midlam and David Butland of Compass.
- Currently Listed for $5.25 million. Selling At or Above $3.9 million.
- Villanova, PA — 725 Darby Paoli Road — October 28, 2016
- In cooperation with Patricia O'Donnell of Berkshire Hathaway.
- Currently Listed for $1.99 million. Selling At or Above $1.65 million.
- Bristol, VA — 14914 Springview Ridge — October 29, 2016
- In cooperation with Loretta Trayer of Premier Sotheby's International Realty.
- Previously listed for $1.6 million. Selling Without Reserve.
- Dallas, TX — 6626 Talmadge Lane — October 31, 2016
- In cooperation with Tim Schutze of Allie Beth Allman and Associates.
- Previously Listed for $5.95 million. Selling At or Above $2.999 million.
- Vanua Levu, Fiji — Navodo Bay — November 3, 2016
- In cooperation with Philip Toogood of Bayleys Real Estate Ltd. and Trista Rullán of Hilton & Hyland Christie's Great Estates.
- Previously Listed for $20 million. Selling Without Reserve.
- Canary Islands, Tenerife, Spain — Villa Vista Bella — November 10, 2016
- Previously Listed At €3.95 million. Selling At Or Above €2.5 million.
Concierge Auctions offers a commission to the buyers' representing real estate agents. See Auction Terms and Conditions for full details. For more information on any of these auctions, or if you have a remarkable property to submit for consideration to the Concierge Auctions platform, call 212.202.2940.
About Concierge Auctions
New York-based Concierge Auctions is the dominant marketplace for buying and selling the world's finest properties. Since its founding in 2008, Concierge's business has spanned 32 US states and 14 countries, resulting in over $1 billion in sales and many record-setting transactions. Concierge conducts a majority of its auctions through its custom mobile "Instant Gavel" application, which can be downloaded from the Apple and Android app stores. Concierge recently received the "Best Overall Marketing" award from Who's Who in Luxury Real Estate, a global collection of more than 130,000 real estate professionals in more than 60 countries, and has been named one of America's fastest-growing companies by Inc. Magazine for the past three years.
SOURCE Concierge Auctions