Concierge Auctions marks seventh successful auction in California this year with the pending sale of stunning Westlake Village home
The Michael C.F. Chan-designed contemporary masterpiece embodies classic Californian indoor-outdoor living
Dec 23, 2014
WESTLAKE, Calif., Dec. 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Concierge Auctions, a luxury real estate auction firm serving high-net-worth individuals worldwide, has announced the successful auction of Vista Ridge, an 8-bedroom oasis set in the picturesque southern California hills. The property went under contract following a live auction in cooperation with Michelle Ouellette and Bill Carter of Sotheby's International Realty.
Unique attributes of Vista Ridge include:
- Custom-built and technologically integrated compound set across 1.7 acres
- Privacy and access: gated estate merely ten minutes from Thousand Oaks
- 1,200-bottle computerized wine cellar
- Entertainment abound with professional THX theatre for up to 30, game room, and glass domed music conservatory
- Expansive outdoor spaces including lap pool and spa, multiple reflecting pools and ponds and large lush lawn and garden areas for entertaining
Concierge Auctions' marketing efforts resulted in:
- 6 qualified bidders
- 30 showings
- 4,665 views of the property video
- 15,000+ contacts reached via social media efforts
- Website views from 42 US states (led by California, Texas, New York and Florida) and 55 international countries (led by Canada, the UK, France and Australia
"Our success in California this year was monumental for the growth of our firm and awareness of our auction solution," said Laura Brady, President of Concierge Auctions. "High-end property owners, buyers and agents along the west coast are some of the most savvy and educated in the world. It's not an easy market to break into, but we've officially proven ourselves into the mix. We're pleased to have the support of top brokers throughout California who have come to know us as a smart way to transact with their most notable listings. And, buyers and sellers understand the benefits of a timely, market-driven sale."
About Concierge Auctions
New York-based Concierge Auctions is the dominant player in the luxury real estate auctions sector, selling high-end properties worldwide through a transparent and market-based bidding process. Since its founding in 2008, Concierge has successfully closed over a half-billion dollars in luxury properties, with $194 million contracted in 2013 alone — at an average price of $5.4 million. The business has spanned the globe, domestically from New York to Hawaii, and abroad from Fiji to Toronto. Concierge recently received the "Best Overall Marketing" award from Who's Who in Luxury Real Estate and was named one of America's fastest-growing companies by Inc. Magazine.
SOURCE Concierge Auctions