"Prime Time": Concierge Auctions to sell former residence of Hall of Fame football player Deion Sanders to highest bidder
Expansive North Dallas estate is a haven for entertainment, featuring a football field, indoor basketball court, bowling alley, arcade and more
Oct 8, 2014
PROSPER, Texas, Oct. 8, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Concierge Auctions, a luxury real estate auction firm serving high-net-worth individuals worldwide, today announced the November auction of Lone Star on Preston, an expansive residence that was built and previously owned by football great Deion Sanders, and previously offered for $12.9M. Lone Star on Preston will be sold to the highest bidder without reserve on November 18th in cooperation with Jonathan Rosen of Briggs Freeman of Sotheby's International Realty.
Unique attributes of Lone Star on Preston include:
- A stunning 29,000-square-foot residence set on a sprawling 9.4 acres
- Soaring ceilings with large crown moldings throughout the home, including in its 10 bedrooms and 10 bathrooms
- A breath-taking view that includes the estate's scenic 8-acre lake with central fountain and private dock, resort-style backyard and gardens, and cabana featuring an outdoor kitchen
- 14-bay garage, with 2 bays sized to accommodate a boat or RV
- 15 minutes from Legacy Business Center, home of corporate hubs including Toyota, Frito Lay, Dr. Pepper, EDS, Cinemark, JC Penney and others
- A prime location on Preston Road with proximity to the Toyota Stadium in Frisco, area golf clubs, parks and recreation, and shopping, as well as inclusion in the excellent Prosper school system
- Easy access to city center and transport hubs, including the Dallas North Tollway just 5 minutes away and the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport a 35-minute drive
- Indoor basketball court with two hoops
- AstroTurf exercise room
- Full-sized football field with uprights
- State-of-the-art tiered media room with stage and 14' screen
- 2-lane computerized bowling alley, high-top tables and banquette seating, and arcade with wet bar
- Barber shop
- Indoor and outdoor pools with spas
Founder and President of Concierge Auctions, Laura Brady, stated: "Concierge Auctions is accustomed to selling homes with incredible amenities, celebrity-owned and otherwise, but Lone Star on Preston ranks among the top. It's obvious Mr. Sanders designed the property for fun, play and entertaining, but also with quality and privacy in mind. We've had great success in the Dallas area and are excited to continue that trend with this most intriguing offering we've presented to date."
Listing Agent Jonathan Rosen, stated: "This property is one-of-a-kind. Where else can you play football on a regulation-sized field, bowl on a regulation-sized alley and swim in a lake, indoor pool, and outdoor pool in one day, all without stepping a foot off of your property? Deion Sanders, one of the greatest athletes to ever live, built this house to the highest standards of excellence and to have a lot of fun. The lucky next owner of Lone Star on Preston will have unlimited access to all of the luxuries Deion enjoyed here, and plenty of room to share this incredible experience with friends."
The auction of Lone Star on Preston, located at 1280 North Preston Road in Prosper, Texas, will be held live on November 18th. A 3% commission is offered to the buyer's representing broker. The property is available for preview from 1-4pm daily and by appointment. See Auction Terms and Conditions for full details. For more information, call (212) 259-0519.
About Concierge Auctions
New York-based Concierge Auctions is the dominant player in the luxury real estate auctions sector, selling high-end properties worldwide through a transparent and market-based bidding process. Since its founding in 2008, Concierge has successfully closed over a half-billion dollars in luxury properties, with $194 million contracted in 2013 alone — at an average price of $5.4 million. The business has spanned the globe, domestically from New York to Hawaii, and abroad from Fiji to Toronto. Concierge was recently named one of America's fastest-growing companies by Inc. Magazine.
This property is listed for sale by Jonathan Gray Rosen (0550139) of Briggs Freeman Sotheby's International Realty (0287843) - 5600 W. Lovers Ln, Ste 224, Dallas, Texas 75209 (214) 350-0400. Concierge Auctions, LLC is a marketing service provider for auctions, is a licensed auctioneer (#AU-C002842) - Auctioneer Frank Trunzo - and is not a licensed Real Estate broker - 777 Flagler Drive, W Palm Beach, FL 33401 (888) 966-4759. The services referred to herein are not available to residents of any state where prohibited by applicable state law. Concierge Auctions, LLC, its agents and affiliates, broker partners, auctioneer, and sellers do not warrant or guaranty the accuracy or completeness of any information and shall have no liability for errors or omissions or inaccuracies under any circumstances in this or any other property listings or advertising, promotional or publicity statements and materials. This is not meant as a solicitation for listings. Brokers are protected and encouraged to participate. See Auction Terms and Conditions for full details. ©2014 Sotheby's International Realty Affiliates LLC. All Rights Reserved. Sotheby's International Realty and the Sotheby's International Realty logo are registered (or unregistered) service marks used with permission. Each Sotheby's International Realty office is independently owned and operated. Neither Sotheby's, Sotheby's International Realty Affiliates LLC nor any of their affiliated companies is providing any product or service in connection with this auction event.
SOURCE Concierge Auctions