Concierge Auctions to sell boater's dream home in South Carolina
The 3.83-acre property features expansive views of the Bohicket Creek and a deep water dock with direct Atlantic Ocean access
Sep 10, 2014
WADMALAW ISLAND, S.C., Sept. 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Concierge Auctions, a luxury real estate auction firm serving high-net-worth individuals worldwide, today announced the auction of Villa Palmetto, a private waterfront estate with expansive views on Wadmalaw Island, South Carolina — only 30 minutes south of Charleston. The no-reserve auction will be conducted on October 14th in cooperation with Sebrina Leigh-Jones of Luxury Land and Homes, Inc., Hugher Sinkler of Holcombe Fair & Lane, and Terri Seignious of Sea Islands Real Estate.
Unique attributes of Villa Palmetto include:
- A luxurious 7,163-square-foot residence featuring 4 bedrooms, 5 full and 2 half bathrooms
- 3.83 acres of wooded property, offering unrivaled privacy
- A unique octagonal foyer and staircase that is crowned with a towering copper cupola with 360 degree views
- An open floor plan with soaring 14-foot ceilings
- Spacious master suite, with in-room coffee bar, his-and-hers full bathroom with heated floors, and private deck with hot tub
- Sunroom with heated floors overlooking outdoor pool
- Top-tier exercise and entertainment amenities, including a 1930s art deco theater, a sophisticated library with built-in book shelves, a recreational room with wet bar, and an exercise studio
- Customized details, such as Brazilian wood floors and detailed trim work and window casings
- Smart house features including one touch lighting and fully integrated sound and security systems
- A beautiful pier with 30-foot floating deep water dock and boat lift; the dock is suitable for a 50ft+ boat and multiple smaller water craft
- Easy access to Kiawah, Seabrook, and Edisto Islands
- 30-minute drive to Charleston Intl. Airport and 20-minute drive to Charleston Executive Airport on Johns Island
Founder and President of Concierge Auctions, Laura Brady, stated: "We're excited to grow our successful South Carolina track record from Hilton Head Island up the coast to the Charleston region. As incredible as the boating lifestyle is at Villa Palmetto – and it is incredible – the home is equally impressive. There's no doubt visitors will be stunned by the quality of architecture and design."
Listing Agent Sebrina Leigh-Jones stated: "There is a sense of serenity and privacy as you enter the grounds of Villa Palmetto that is unmistakable. This house was built with entertaining in mind but its quality design and livable floor plan make it a comfortable home. If you are a boater who desires quick access to the ocean and waterway travel, Villa Palmetto is the perfect home for you."
Owner John Mayer stated: "We wanted to be on the water and able to fully take advantage of all sorts of water activities right from our backyard. Villa Palmetto's dock sits atop deep water, which means that even at low tide there is enough depth to accommodate a 50-plus foot boat; very few home docks in the country have this ability. What's more is that the creek the dock sits on is well protected, so it doesn't get a lot of big boat traffic, allowing the owner to also keep smaller watercraft off the dock or on the existing boatlift, which will handle 10,000 pounds."
The auction of Via Palmetto, located at 2765 Anchor Watch Drive in Wadmalaw Island, South Carolina, will be held live on October 14th. A 3% commission is offered to the buyer's representing broker. The property is available for preview from 1-4pm daily and by appointment. See Auction Terms and Conditions for full details. For more information, call (212) 259-0519.
About Concierge Auctions
New York-based Concierge Auctions is the dominant player in the luxury real estate auctions sector, selling high-end properties worldwide through a transparent and market-based bidding process. Since its founding in 2008, Concierge has successfully closed over a half-billion dollars in luxury properties, with $194 million contracted in 2013 alone — at an average price of $5.4 million. The business has spanned the globe, domestically from New York to Hawaii, and abroad from Fiji to Toronto. Concierge was recently named one of America's fastest-growing companies by Inc. Magazine.
This property is listed for sale by Sebrina Leigh-Jones (83207) of Luxury Land and Homes, 7195 Broad Street, Charleston, SC 29401 - (843) 801-4583; Helen Terri Seignious (25932) of Sea Islands Real Estate, LLC, 3314 Maybank Highway, Johns Island, SC - (843) 670-1444; and Hugher Sinkler III (26635) of Holcombe, Fair & Lane, 1071 Morrison Dr., Charleston, SC 29402 - (843) 412-3189. Concierge Auctions, LLC provides auction marketing services, and is a licensed auction firm (Lic #4023). Concierge is not a brokerage, and is not directly involved in selling real property. The Auction will be conducted by Auctioneer Frank Trunzo (Lic 4303). The services referred to herein are not available to residents of any state where prohibited by applicable state law. Concierge Auctions, LLC, its agents and affiliates, broker partners, auctioneer, and sellers do not warrant or guaranty the accuracy or completeness of any information and shall have no liability for errors or omissions or inaccuracies under any circumstances in this or any other property listings or advertising, promotional or publicity statements and materials. Brokers are protected and encouraged to participate. See Concierge's Auction Terms & Conditions for further details. This constitutes the advertisement of an auction firm under SC Code of Regulations, Section 14-5.
SOURCE Concierge Auctions
For further information: Jamie Silverstein, firstname.lastname@example.org, (212) 415-3036